#money #market #account, #money #market #accounts, #money #market #rates, #bank #money #market, #money #market #rate, #open #money #market
Earn More with a Money Market Account
A Nationwide ® money market account is a smart place to put your savings. Higher-yield money market accounts allow you the convenience of a savings account combined with competitive money market interest rates. That means your money is working harder for you and you still have easy access to your funds.
Earn more with a high-yield money market account.
It’s your money. We help you hold on to it.
Banking is made easier with 24/7 access to your money.
Money Market interest rates
Below is a table of Nationwide’s money market rates.
Fees may reduce the earnings on your money market account. To avoid bank fees, keep a $1,000 minimum balance.
What is a money market account?
A money market account can be thought of as a hybrid, offering features similar to both a checking and savings account. Officially known as a money market deposit account, this type of account accrues interest at a higher rate than the typical savings account, and since checks can be written against it, you’ll always have access to your money. While the annual percentage yield (APY) is generally higher than with other savings products, money market accounts have transaction limitations and typically require a higher minimum balance than other types of deposit accounts
Enjoy low or no fees
- $0 monthly maintenance fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000 or more. Otherwise $8.
- $0 preauthorized withdrawals up to 6 per monthly statement cycle via telephone or electronic transfers, check or ATM card access. Each additional is $5.
- $0 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions up to 2 per statement cycle. The fee is $1.50 after the first two. Fees from the ATM owner may apply.
- $0 online statements detailing your monthly activity.
- $0 money transfers with your Nationwide bank accounts and your accounts with other banks.
- See all transactional fees associated with this account and how to avoid them here.
Experience the convenience of an online money market account
At Nationwide, we value you as a member and make the advantages clear to you.
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs .
- $250 minimum amount required to open an account.
- Free access to convenient Online Banking and personal finance management tool.
- Free Mobile Banking app for 24/7 access to your money on the go, including the eDeposit feature to deposit checks remotely.
- Link to our checking account to cover overdrafts on the checking account.
- FDIC insurance. Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000.
- See how we keep your account safe with layered security protocol.
Begin your savings journey today. You can open other accounts at the same time!
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Nationwide Mutual Fire Insurance Company, Nationwide Life Insurance Company, Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company and Nationwide Investment Services Corporation are affiliates of Nationwide Bank. The insurance products and services offered through these affiliates of Nationwide Bank are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they guaranteed by, deposits of or obligations of Nationwide Bank. The products and services offered through Nationwide Investment Services Corporation are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of value.
Programs (including, without limit, fees, rates and features) are subject to change without notice.
Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, Nationwide is on your side and Nationwide Bank are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. ©2017
Nationwide Bank, Member FDIC, is a federally chartered savings bank. Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are not insured by the FDIC. Nationwide Bank is an Equal Housing Lender.